Medela Company History
Founded in 1961 in Zug, Switzerland by Olle Larsson, Medela continues to grow under the ownership of the Larsson family today. Medela serves its customers through 18 subsidiaries distributing to over 90 countries worldwide. Medela’s U.S. subsidiary, Medela, Inc., has been serving the American market for nearly 30 years.
Medela’s commitment to quality products and supportive programs has made the company the industry leader and the primary supplier of breastpumps to healthcare facilities in the United States.
Medela is the first manufacturer in the United States to develop a workplace program to meet the needs of working mothers. Through the Corporate Lactation Program, businesses support breastfeeding employees and their families by providing breastfeeding counseling and breastpumps in an accessible, private, pleasant location. This program has been instrumental in making American businesses more "nursing-mother-friendly" with programs in major corporate firms.
- BPA free
- Double breastpump
- Compact and light
- Closed system with Overflow Protection
- Backlit touchscreen
- PersonalFit Flex™ Breast Shields
- Portable microfiber carry bag designed specifically for your Freestyle Flex Breast Pump partS
- Built-in, USB-chargeable* battery for convenient pumping anywhere you are
- Connectivity to MyMedela® app
- 2-Phase Expression®
- 1 + 1year extended warranty from 1st of Jan 2020 onwards. Anyone who purchase any medela breast pump in year 2020 will entitle for 1+1 year extended warranty.Customer need to register warranty online at www.lacta.my
- Bpa free
- Available in 4 sizes
- Improved Efficiency/Faster Milk Ejection
- Designed to better fit the shape of mom’s breast and help milk flow more easily.
- Oval shape can be rotated 360° to whatever position is most comfortable.
- Bpa free
- Thoughtful design
- Designed & Tested
- Closed System
- Comfortable design
- Less parts is easy to handle and clean
- Medela Authentic Spare Parts provide quality and performance you can trust
- Suitable for Swing / Swing Maxi (old) &Swing / Swing Maxi Flex (new)
- Control valve and self-filling reservoir for more feeding control. Allows for topping up in measured amounts without interruption.
- Special mouthpiece prevents spillage of breast milk.
- Contoured to fit even the smallest mouth.
- Soft feeding pad made of soft, pliable silicone.
- Precise monitoring of baby’s milk intake.
- No risk of nipple confusion as baby drinks from the cup-shaped mouthpiece.