- Nutri-Colour is the combination with Chemical-free white rice, Red Rice and Organic Millet.
- It is the best time to introduce your baby eat at his first or second meal on solid food.
- The Chemical-free white rice, Red Rice and Organic Millet have a lot of nutrition for your baby.
- It is suitable for babies and toddlers from 12 months onwards.
Net Weight 750-gram
- Origin Rice from Sarawak
- Origin Millet from Dalian
- Origin Red Rice Local
More Info For Millet:
Millet increasingly popular because:
- Millet is one favored by vegetarian food because it is rich in both fiber and protein that are good for health.
- Studies show a direct link between meat consumption and reduce the weight reduction.
- Interest in the millet has grown, especially in the gluten-free diet.
- They are nutritious - provide fiber, iron, B vitamins, manganese, phosphorus, and magnesium - also very alkaline, making it easily digestible and good for the stomach.
Millet is a grain that is often overlooked, slightly sweet and nutty flavor is so versatile it can be used in everything from risotto to cookies. It has a calming and relaxing qualities stomach.
Health benefits for Millet:
- Millet is an incredible source of protein, making it perfect for a healthy vegetarian diet. Millet is also a rich source of niacin, copper and manganese. You might want to try out millet if you ne / allergic to wheat.
- Millet is a whole grain and therefore it is rich in fiber and phytonutrients. Phytonutrients and fiber is able to reduce the levels of cancer of the colon, fiber is not able to deduct the sake only of colon cancer. Phytonutrients that are widely available in millet called lignans. Lignans may prevent hormone-related cancer such as breast cancer and reduce the risk of heart disease.
- Millet is also rich in magnesium and vitamin B called niacin. Magnesium helps relax the muscles that line the inside of your arteries, it can reduce blood pressure, it is good for your health. Magnesium is also helpful for asthmatics and people suffering from migraine. Niacin can help keep blood cholesterol levels at a good level.
More Info For Brown Rice:
When you start your baby on solids, experts tell you to begin with rice cereal. This is because rice is known to be allergen free. Brown rice is one of the healthiest and most-studied rice types. Brown rice cereal is the perfect first food for the baby due to its dense natural nutrition and fiber.
Health benefits of rice for babies:
- Brown rice is versatile and is rarely allergic to babies.
- If your baby is suffering from constipation then fiber-rich brown rice can help as in loosening up the stool.
- Good source of B complex vitamins:
- Whole rice or brown rice is a very good source of B complex vitamins. Each of these vitamins has an important role in the overall development of the baby including physical development and brain development.
- Easy to digest:
- Rice, particularly white rice is very easy to digest. This is an advantage for infants as they cannot digest heavy food. Their digestive system has not evolved to such an extent that they can digest heavy and complex food. Instead, easily digestible and simple food is all time good for them.